LibMaker automates a task of preparing a code skeleton for AmigaOS and MorphOS components like shared libraries, BOOPSI classes, MUI classes and so on. Complete API of a component may be defined with the GUI. LibMaker creates a complete, buildable project with placeholders for all the defined functions and methods. System header files are generated too. Code generation is performed with Lua scripts, which may be modified by user if needed. LibMaker is free software with open source code.
The current version of LibMaker has following features:
- Generates C code for AmigaOS 3.x and MorphOS.
- Generates skeletons of standard system shared libraries.
- Defined projects may be saved and reused later.
- The GUI has extensive bubble help system. Every gadget is explained in details.
- Code of each function or method may be placed in a separate file. These files are not overwritten, when LibMaker generates code into an existing project. Adding new functions and methods is easier.
- Creates documentation templates in the autodoc format.
- Generated makefile contains proper dependencies, debug version of the library is compiled automatically.
- AltiVec support for MorphOS: arguments for the compiler and AltiVec detection code in the library initialization.
The main LibMaker window with an example library project loaded. Note that project saving and loading is done via the screen menu, not shown here. An extensive bubble help text is displayed for one of gadgets.
The function editor window.
Version 0.11 (2014-10-19)
- The first public release.